Saturday, February 28, 2009

new hairrrs.

  • i'm a person who likes change. lately i feel the need to change something, so i figured why not change my hair,
  • currently my hair dye color has faded, and i'm back to my boooring shade of brown:(
  • my side bang has grown out and looks very blahhh.
  • here are a few options i am considering.
miley cyrus-i could go on forever on how much i can't stand her, however she has perfect hair, i would love something like this.kristen cavallari, looks gorgeous here, i love the pretty slightly side swept bang
megan fox, who doesn't want to look like her, again i love the side bang, i wish mine would stay like that.
pictures from here.

2 comments:

Emy Augustus said...

haha i am so glad you added the bit about not liking her!
libertine is at target??? wow never knew... target is so great for getting the basics.

yiqin; said...

I want to have body like megan fox ;)