Sunday, April 26, 2009

all good things [come to an end]

okay remember when skinny jeans were something "new"? for real, like when you saw a pair and you were like "oooh, thats cool."?
Now its the romper, you want to try it but don't have the "balls" (sorry for the lack of better expression)
Well remember how wen abercrombie picked up the skinny jean trend, you began to see it everywhere?
behold.

sorry if it sounds like i'm hatin on abercrombie.
i'm not.
they have some awesome basics. haha, and that one happens to have my name;p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see your back! I've only seen a few rompers that I actually like, but I am still too nervous to actually wear one, but I really like this one. I never shop at abercrombie tho. I may have to check it out! Hope you are doing well!

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

These are quite cute.
xx.

yiqin; said...

I like the color of the romper!