Wednesday, June 17, 2009
I received this award from Tasha of the Hot Spot, let me just start off by saying, if you haven't checked out her blog, GET TO IT! Honestly, she is one of the sweetest people I have talked to through here, I can't visit her blog without smiling, she is not only gorgeous, but she has awesome things to say, and a fabulous sense of style.
Now, I have to say ten honest things about myself-
1. I am a huge music fanatic, this really inspires my style, usually my ipod goes off in the morning, and this influences my attitude/style for the day. My favorite bands ever are coldplay, matchbox twenty, eve6, switchfoot, and rise against.
2. My favorite food is cereal, i usually have a bowl of Special K, every morning.
3. I work at a rather famous fast-food chain, but hey I'm sixteen! Haha, my dream is to become a fashion merchandiser.
4. I have to take summer-school this year, Lesson learned, do your homework!
5. Blogging has led me to meet so many new people, I love it:D
6. I have attended four different schools in my life.
7. I have lived in the same house all of my life, and i've only been out of the country once!
8. My dream is to visit Stockholm, Sweden someday, I think the people there have the most original style.
9. I wish everyone dressed like they did back in the sixties, the shift dress, the mod look, the original hippies, everything! haha, I think I was born in the wrong decade.
10. I love the people around me:)
- I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it
- I must list 10 honest things about myself
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links
- I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
I'm giving this award to:
Lauren from I Don't Eat Bread, ps check out her etsy shop!
Yiquin from Quin at the Disco
Yvonne from Emy Augustus
Emz from Cuz I'm Crazy
Eleh from Come Thrifting WIth Me
Because these five are some of the most intellegent interesting-GENUINE people I have seen, and I would love to learn more about them:)