Thursday, June 26, 2008
summer make up picks.
my summer make-up routine is considerably different than the rest of the year, but their are five products that i would die without.
1. Bourjois macara, if their was only one makeup item to have, this would be the one, i swear it works miracles, i can't find the exact one i use however online.
2. Urban Decay eyeliner, its the answer to the smokey eye & it stays.
3. Loreal true match foundation, the first foundation i have every bought a second, & a third, & a fourth time, and i still love it! (& will continue to buy it)
4. Urban Decay sunles-self tanner, builds an awesome little natural tan, perfect for year round.
5. Smashbox green room lip box, an amazing combination of lip gloss & color, its also "green!"