Sunday, June 29, 2008

Targets Go International Private Label Collection


This is the second go for Targets Go International Private Label

I might stop in and today to check it out, meanwhile heres a couple of promising looking pieces.

1. Black & a drop waist. I will have to see this dress on, it could be effortlessly cool, or oh so tacky.
2. Fuschia Button Tank. Layering this is all i can picture, perfect for all year round.
3. Printed Chiffon Bubble Tank. This looks like a must have to me. I love the front & the back.
4. Floral Flounce Mini-Skirt. It looks somewhat promising.
5. Purple Retro Swim.-Slightly Betsey Johnson esque, no?

1 comment:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

I bought the floral pleated skirt and I just love it. I wear it with my gray Rogan tee and a stretchy corset belt.